Canada’s post-secondary opportunities revolve around a wide range of University options. Throughout Canada’s 13 provinces and territories, there are 72 universities to choose from.
Our Services for aspirants who wish to study in Canadian Colleges or Universities:
• Pre-counseling about various courses available in different Universities and colleges in Canada.
• Providing information about Tuition fees, living costs, Admission intakes and application deadlines.
• Preparing the students to take IELTS, TOEFL, GRE and GMAT tests etc successfully.
• Obtaining admissions in Canadian Universities or Canadian Colleges.
• Canadian University Scholarship options sourced through the Universities or through the respective Government.
• Guiding the students and their parents to prepare the documents for the Canadian student visa.
• Assisting to get the Bank overseas education loan from banks in India.
• Arranging accommodation in Canada and also assisting to get part time jobs in Canada.
• Obtaining the Canadian health insurance for students.
The top reasons to study in Canada are:
• The cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom.
• A Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is globally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained from the United States or Commonwealth countries
• The United Nations consistently ranks Canada as one of the best places in the world to live. As an international student in Canada, you’ll enjoy all of the same freedoms which protect Canadians – respect for human rights, equality, and a stable and peaceful society.
• Since research is one of the key components of a Canadian post-secondary education, you’ll have ample opportunity to become a part of this vibrant aspect of education
• International students with Canadian credentials and Canadian work experience may apply for permanent residency without having to leave Canada
• Ranked as one of the best places in the world to live by the United Nations
• Possibility of Permanent Residency after study
• Post Study Work Permit for up to 3 years after study
• A peaceful, politically stable and safe country
• Lower tuition fees than many comparable programs in the US and UK