American education has formed a niche for itself that has sustained years of trying and testing. Some of the salient features of USA as the study destination are:
Our Services for aspirants who wish to study in USA Colleges or Universities:
• Pre-counseling about various courses available in different Universities in US and colleges in US.
• Providing information about Tuition fees, living costs, Admission intakes and application deadlines.
• Preparing the students to take IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT etc..
• Obtaining admissions in United States of America Universities or United States of America Colleges.
• Concordia College New York as appoint us as their sole student recruitment consultant in India.
• United States of America University Scholarship options sourced through the Universities or through the respective Government.
• Guiding the students and their parents to prepare the documents for the United States of America student visa.
• Assisting to get the Bank education loan from banks in India.
• Arranging accommodation in United States of America and also assisting to get part time jobs in United States of America.
• Obtaining the United States of America health insurance for students.
The top reasons to study in USA are:
• Highest international acceptability and reputation
• As an investment in your future, a U.S. degree offers excellent value for the money. A wide range of tuition fees and living costs, plus some financial help from universities, make study in the United States affordable for thousands of students
• Students have the freedom to choose from various courses within their university and have a choice of migrating from one institute to the other. Beyond the classroom walls, countless extra-curricular activities give students a chance to develop leadership skills and community spirit. U.S. universities promote outside-class learning through varied social, cultural, and sports activities
• Jobs and stay back options
• Top Ranking Institutions – almost half of the top 100 Universities in the world are in USA.
• Opportunity of practical training during or after study
• Financial Assistance – available for meritorious students
• International students are allowed to work 20 hours per week during their course and 40 hours per week during their vacations
• They can make up to 9 to 15 $ per hour
• An F-1 student is generally entitled up to one year of post-completion practical training. Authorization for this type of practical training may be granted for a maximum of 12 months and starts once you have graduated or completed your course of study